Findlay Park Funds PLC
Findlay Park U.S. Smaller Companies Fund PLC (the “Company”) was first incorporated in Ireland in November 1997 and was established as an umbrella type investment company with variable capital. Authorisation was granted by the Central Bank of Ireland as an investment company pursuant to the European Communities (Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Regulations 1989 (“UCITS”) in February 1998 and the Company continues to be authorised under these regulations as they are amended from time to time.
The Company launched the Findlay Park U.S. Smaller Companies Fund (the “Fund”) on 9th March 1998. Primarily directed at UK investors, the Company and the Fund were recognised by the UK regulator for sale in the UK. By 2000 the Fund had established itself sufficiently that it was soft closed to new investors to allow the Fund Managers to concentrate on the business of managing the portfolio with a view to providing consistently good performance for investors. Existing investors can continue to add to their holdings.
In March 2004, the Sterling share class was offered to minimise the exchange rate risk to UK investors by hedging USD base currency to GBP.
The Findlay Park Latin American Fund was launched on 10th October 2006 with a view to applying Findlay Park’s careful investment approach to a traditionally volatile market. Again, to focus the Fund Manager’s attention on managing money, the Latin American Fund was closed to new investors from 31st December 2006 however, existing investors can continue to add to their holdings.
In May 2015, Sterling Unhedged share classes were launched for both the Findlay Park American Fund and the Findlay Park Latin American Fund.
Findlay Park Partners LLP
- Dealing enquiries
- Contact BBH
- T +353 1 603 6460
- F +353 1 603 6310
- Investor Services
- Contact Findlay Park
- T +44 20 7968 4900
- F +44 20 7000 1321
- Findlay Park Funds Prospectus
- AGM Outcome 2018
- UK Reportable Income 2017 - Latin Fund
- UK Reportable Income 2017 - American Fund
- RTS 28 Report 2017
- RTS 28 Summary Report
- Audited Financial Statements 2017
- FPP Remuneration Policy
- Pillar 3 Disclosure
- Semi-annual Financial Statements 2017
- UK Reportable Income 2016 - Latin Fund
- UK Reportable Income 2016 - American Fund
- Modern Slavery Act
- SID – for UK Investors
- KIID - Latin American Fund GBP Unhedged class
- KIID - Latin American Fund USD class
- KIID – American Fund GBP Unhedged Share Class
- KIID – American Fund GBP Hedged Share Class
- KIID – American Fund USD Share Class
- Voting Policy
- UK Stewardship Code
- Findlay Park Funds Memorandum & Articles of Association